Hey thanks i found some more fun on gmtc........

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Dirty Dog, May 5, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:hey all Just wanted to thank you for some more fun.... I just found Games, I have never clicked that little nuclear warning sign before and its got GAMES in it..... Now not saying i will be very good at these games but I really like fun......From an old retired Gamer,, Buggy Racer to be exact I have already found a race game on it......I like ...... THANKS..A..BUNCH:great:

2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I never realized there were games! Well, looks like I have something to do for the rest of the night ;)

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What are you clicking on?

4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

The Hazardous logo on the bottom chat bar.

5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: yeah that's the thing,,sorry i just have a bad habit of clicking things, taken cover plates off, removing nuts and bolts to see whats inside....some times I even put them back together......lmao

6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Funny I clicked on the off road looking picture and the window opens up with this is the official chrysler something or other I quickly closed the window as I am not a fan of chrysler.:grrrrrr:

7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was a fan of Chrysler when it was Diamler-Chrysler. Chrysler picked up a LOT of stellar technology from that relationship. In fact, I think they got the diamonds of the lot while Diamler got the fleas...

8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I played [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] in checkers once...beat the snot out of her :lol:

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You're supposed to be kind to midgets...

10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Are you sure I didn't give up cause I got bored of beating you???? My memory fails me as to the actual turn of events. :rofl: