1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey thanks i found some more fun on gmtc........

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by Dirty Dog, May 5, 2012.

1. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses:hey all Just wanted to thank you for some more fun.... I just found Games, I have never clicked that little nuclear warning sign before and its got GAMES in it..... Now not saying i will be very good at these games but I really like fun......From an old retired Gamer,, Buggy Racer to be exact I have already found a race game on it......I like ...... THANKS..A..BUNCH:great:
  2. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I never realized there were games! Well, looks like I have something to do for the rest of the night ;)
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

What are you clicking on?
  4. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

The Hazardous logo on the bottom chat bar.
  5. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

:glasses: yeah that's the thing,,sorry i just have a bad habit of clicking things, taken cover plates off, removing nuts and bolts to see whats inside....some times I even put them back together......lmao
  6. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Funny I clicked on the off road looking picture and the window opens up with this is the official chrysler something or other I quickly closed the window as I am not a fan of chrysler.:grrrrrr:
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I was a fan of Chrysler when it was Diamler-Chrysler. Chrysler picked up a LOT of stellar technology from that relationship. In fact, I think they got the diamonds of the lot while Diamler got the fleas...
  8. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I played [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] in checkers once...beat the snot out of her :lol:
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

You're supposed to be kind to midgets...
  10. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Are you sure I didn't give up cause I got bored of beating you???? My memory fails me as to the actual turn of events. :rofl: