Hey there from Jacksonville, NC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by 01stepside, Jul 8, 2010.

1. 01stepside

01stepside Rockstar

Hey yall,

my names Jb and am the proud owner of a 2001 chevy silverado stepside. I have been reading these forums for quite some time trying to get ideas and so far my truck has very few modifications such as gibson side exhaust, tinted windows, sony radio, and debadged the tailgate...just little things here and there. I would love suggestions from you guys but it is goin to be tuff the next few months as far as working on the truck is concerned because i am going off to college (campbell university go camellsssss!!!!!) and 35 grand a year is a little of a set back in finances so it will be a long slow build. Anyways there are a few things that i am going to be asking questions and needing help with but all the help i can get is very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    JB

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club.

3. kgibson181

kgibson181 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome, I'm in Hillsborough, NC

4. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

JB I was born and rasied in Jville and I to went to Campbell and grauated from the school of Lundy-Fetterman. Not much to do in big ole Buies Creek. Welcome to the GMTC and good luck at CU!

5. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the GMTruckClub!

6. 01stepside

01stepside Rockstar

thanks guys im feeling really loved right now

whewww another camel!! lol well you are right about there not being a lot to do in buies creek especially since its a dry town. I get the pleasure of going up there tomarow for orientation and staying the night. Thanks for the welcoming guys!!!

7. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here!

8. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome aboard.

9. 01stepside

01stepside Rockstar

thanks guys i just got back from orientation and i will probably be able to work on the truck while im in college and work on the weekends to make some money so ill keep yall posted

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club!