Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, May 3, 2012.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Holy crap I've been gone for a whole I apologize, schools been eating up sometime and the fact that computer crashed etc. ummm let's see update as to what's been going on, no longer work security at the college, I was taken off the site for some pretty stupid reasons, and since then i haven't been getting many hours thank god for the GI Bill. The truck has been running decent, for my birthday my parents got me a GO-LIGHT spot/search light for my truck it's a magnetic base so I can take it off before I get on the highway plugs into the cigarette light and has a wireless remote to control it. With my tax returns I was able to buy Nitto terra grapplers 285/75R16's the truck definitely sits a little higher just have to do some trimming so there isn't any rubbing I have missed you guys and keep trying to find time to pop in real quick and let everyone know what's going on, and Erica I've lost almost 36 pounds!!!

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Ah, good to see you back sgt. Got any pics of the new mods?

3. sgtsjj

Ill post them as soon as I can, maybe I can get my brother to let me use his computer tomorrow I hate asking him though lol

4. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

My brother asked for mine and I didn't see it for a month. I had to take it back

5. sgtsjj

Haha it's funny how brothers do that, I give him his stuff back because he does the same for me he even trusts me to ride his ninja

6. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

OMG! SGT!! your back... We missed you... I was worried about you, but now I see that you were gathering up all your strength to push forward.. I am so proud of you for sticking to your new lifestyle.. 36 POUNDS!!! That is amazing!!! I am so proud of you... You know that I was and always am rooting for ya.. I knew that you could do it.. Hope school is good... :) Good things to come your way... Way to go!! Glad your back... missed ya!! PS..... Envoy got modded... check it out!! got that LiftKit, suspension, and body mods..and a hella supertones horn... :) Looks bad*** !! LOL

7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

glad to see ya back buddy! nice on losing the weight dude.

Alex

8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Glad to see you're still around!!! Maybe I'll send Stephan a note letting him know....who knows, he might jump back on just to give you some crap. Looking forward to seeing your updated pics.

9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I want to see pics of the wirelessly remote controlled light!

10. sgtsjj

I'll get pics up as soon as I can for sure, the spot light is awesome, it's one of the cheaper go-lights but it's still pretty bright