1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, May 3, 2012.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

ok so heres two pictures....the light is magnetic so you can pop it on and off the truck it rotates 360 but stops at the rear where the wire plugs in and you have to go all the way around to the other side which is no big deal, it also goes up and down 90 degrees
  2. sgtsjj

[MENTION=48417]Coach24[/MENTION] here you go bud
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Hey great job. Missed all the banter and such but you gotta take care of business at hand. Yeah I know someone will say something about that.
    truck looks like she been happy in the mud.Welcome back anytime you can. Understand other more important things that you need to do.
  4. sgtsjj

ya i had to test out the tires after getting them, i was impressed my old tires would have probably gotten me stuck, and the spot light is amazing it came in handy up at the cabin on saturday
  5. Coach24

What you catch the girls in swimwear running through the trees? I bet it lights up a good portion of the country and would be great for night hunting.
  6. sgtsjj

We don't have any lights for the outside up there and I have to unlock a key box to get keys for everything and it wa nice not to have to wrestle with a flash light
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

One of those ball cap or headband flashlights would have solved that problem a lot more cheaply! And it seems you traded wrestling with a flashflight for stringing a cord from the top of your truck to a cigarette outlet, yes?
    Last edited: May 8, 2012
  8. sgtsjj

Ya a head lamp would be cheaper but I always lose them, the cord doesnt bother me, since I have the antenna wires running through the ext can window right now until I can re-run them, and going down trails at night is easier to being able to see stuff all around
  9. Coach24

Time for the drill and grommets . got to clean up that situation and make it a constant. get a toggle switch and some wiring supplies while upgrading your mod. As long as it isnt on the law can't say anything, can they?
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Depends on what state it's in. Some states require auxiliary lights to be covered. Some states limit the number of them you can have to two (2), meaning if he has fog lights it might be an issue. Some states to both. You get the idea.