GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, May 3, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Riding high. :great: I pity you for that crease, though. Ouch...
  2. 4x4squared

4x4squared New Member

That's where trucks get their character :p (mine has a LOT of character...) looks good sgt!
  3. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

thanks guys, im happy for now with the ride height, but im already thinking higher...as for the dent im thinking about getting a new box since itll be cheaper, and i have a nice long key mark on the other side...guess i made some one mad... heres what it looks like at night when i have all the lights up front on

Attached Files:

4. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Looks great Srg! And I hate when people vandalize property. IMO, you're too nice of a guy for someone to want to hit you up like that...it was probably just some kids walking by one night. In any case, that sucks.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Sarge , can you dim your lights? I can't see yer truck:rofl:
  6. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

thanks man its good hearing from you again too

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

haha well on the road its not that bright, i dont use the spotlight since its kind of illegal to do that
  7. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

[MENTION=48233]rileyjr16[/MENTION] here you go
  8. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Here he goes where?
  9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

i tagged him so he could see the lift on the truck
  10. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member

Oh, ok. :neutral:
  11. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

:neutral::neutral::neutral::neutral:
  12. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

Hiiiiii sorry stuffs been busy again, working adopting a rescue German shorthair pointer! And hours finally kicked back in for me
  13. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member

glad your back dude!

good on you for adopting a dog. to many people buy them from puppy mills rather then adopting.

Alex
  14. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

ok so i got a computer for the time being so im gonna try to be on more, more on the dog, its a german shorthair rescue site ive been talking to the foster mom of a 2ish year old short hair after the 15th i will have a meet and greet date set where i get to meet the dog and foster mom and they get to meet me my brother and his dog since we all live in the same house together. umm on the truck finally got the gap guards put on in the back to hide the gap from the body lift, while i was at a gas station some on intentionally doored the ext cab portion of the truck and took off, so since i have a dent there and on the box on the same side i have decided im not going to replace the box anytime soon.
  15. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Dang you need a surveillance camera on your truck. Why do people do these things? My dealership put a nice little dent in my truck just below the keyhole. Of course it was there when I brought it in, right? I now am looking for a different dealer that I can trust. Is that possible these days? Not certain it is but I trust until proven wrong.
  16. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

of course it was there why wouldnt it be, oh and i am a "daddy" now, i brought home a 2 year old german shorthair pointer two sundays ago, hes been pretty good, lots of energy so hes been keeping me pretty busy
  17. stephan

stephan New Member

Don't need to let me know Mikey, I've been skulking around here for a couple days answering a pm question & thought I'd come up front here where you big boys hang out & SPY on you guys... Mikeys a Moderator?? WTF is a Moderator ?? Oh yeah.... n-o-w I remember. Mods are the ones that ban ya for laughin at funny pics that people post... ha ha ha

Saul; I didn't know you needed to lose weight. Last pic I have of you, you were fit & trim. Whaddda ya been doin Sarge eatin pizza & beer every meal? :rofl: :rofl:

I'M OUT
  18. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

GSP's are pretty dogs. Hope to have one myself one day. As for the truck....OUCH. Whats next a meteor hitting it? k.o.w.
  19. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member

ok y'all here's some pictures of my baby boy, Trace Stephan its good to see that you finally decided to hop on and say hi!!!! With the Ex girl friend i didnt really work out or anything physical, and we didnt really eat that well Riley i love him hes been really good and took to the coming to a new house really well, working on the listening and over all behavior of him he knows how to sit lay down and come he just doesnt like to listen all that well. as for a meteor i sure as heck hope that doesnt happen how would i explain that to the insurance company lol

Attached Files:

20. Coach24

Coach24 New Member

Ok I am officially jealous. Dang good looking friend you have there. Hope all is well and good to see you lighting up the threads again