1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hey y'all

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, May 3, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts

Yes I get it SurRealone , it seems overkill and unnecessary unless he is caught using it when he shouldn't. But then again I understand the over zealousness of some states to control everything and tax everything
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

As far as I know MN doesn't have any laws pertaining to the amount of lights it's always facig backwards and down when I'm not using it and I don't leave it plugged into my cig lighter when not in use, as long as I'm not using it on the road it's good to go, even my friend that's a cop thought it was pretty cool and I know he wouldve said something right away about legalities if it was an issue to keep me out of trouble, I dont wannat mess with the light it's self because then te warranty would be shot
  3. Coach24

Sounds like you got everything in order the way you want so I will butt out, for now. But I reserve the right to butt back in. :rofl:
  4. sgtsjj

Haha, I like being able to remove it too so that way I can throw it on the hood too, one light many options :) even boats WTH the 12volt accessory thing it'll work on
  5. Coach24

Oh the portability has many optional uses. Good thinking young man
  6. sgtsjj

I do kind of want to do a post mounted police style spot light, I know those are legal here for sure
  7. Coach24

well whats keepin you on the fence? Heck you a rich boy with cash flowing from yer pockets.:rules:
  8. sgtsjj

Haha ya cash flowing from my pockets.... I got the light as a birthday present, and I had some extra cash for the lift... I haven't found a good one yet and I'd want it proffesionaly done because it involves drilling into the pillar...
  9. Coach24

Yeah yeah keep bustin our humps . you most likely won the lottery three times over and are just one frugal son of a gun:neutral:
  10. sgtsjj

No the GIBill is the only thing that's been keeping me afloat I'm gonna have to apply for unemployment/laid off here soon if I don't get hours and I really really really don't want to do that.... I've been putting it off so far