Hey y'all

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, May 3, 2012.

1. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Yes I get it SurRealone , it seems overkill and unnecessary unless he is caught using it when he shouldn't. But then again I understand the over zealousness of some states to control everything and tax everything

2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

As far as I know MN doesn't have any laws pertaining to the amount of lights it's always facig backwards and down when I'm not using it and I don't leave it plugged into my cig lighter when not in use, as long as I'm not using it on the road it's good to go, even my friend that's a cop thought it was pretty cool and I know he wouldve said something right away about legalities if it was an issue to keep me out of trouble, I dont wannat mess with the light it's self because then te warranty would be shot

3. Coach24

Sounds like you got everything in order the way you want so I will butt out, for now. But I reserve the right to butt back in. :rofl:

4. sgtsjj

Haha, I like being able to remove it too so that way I can throw it on the hood too, one light many options :) even boats WTH the 12volt accessory thing it'll work on

5. Coach24

Oh the portability has many optional uses. Good thinking young man

6. sgtsjj

I do kind of want to do a post mounted police style spot light, I know those are legal here for sure

7. Coach24

well whats keepin you on the fence? Heck you a rich boy with cash flowing from yer pockets.:rules:

8. sgtsjj

Haha ya cash flowing from my pockets.... I got the light as a birthday present, and I had some extra cash for the lift... I haven't found a good one yet and I'd want it proffesionaly done because it involves drilling into the pillar...

9. Coach24

Yeah yeah keep bustin our humps . you most likely won the lottery three times over and are just one frugal son of a gun:neutral:

10. sgtsjj

No the GIBill is the only thing that's been keeping me afloat I'm gonna have to apply for unemployment/laid off here soon if I don't get hours and I really really really don't want to do that.... I've been putting it off so far