Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hey

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by SMielke, Sep 14, 2010.

1. SMielke

SMielke New Member

I'm Sean from Columbus, Ohio. I am currently a student at Columbus State in the Law Enforcement Program and work part time at UPS loading trucks. My Aunt and Uncle are giving me their old 1993 Suburban that needs some work but the way I figure is it will be cheaper than buying a used car so I am going to fix it and in a few years make it my off road week end toy.

It needs a new fuel pump and filter new tires and battery and all fluids flushed since it has been sitting for the past 3 years

2. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

That sounds like a great little project, Sean! Congrats on the gift and welcome to the site! Other than those first few essentials, what else do have planned for it?

3. KWG08VMI

KWG08VMI Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC. Sounds like a pretty good deal and you've come to the right place for any information. There are a lot of 'Burb owners on here.

4. SMielke

SMielke New Member

Future plans are : 6 inch lift with 35 inch tires. With a 383 or a built 350 something with more power. Also new paint and body work not a fan of white with purplish pink graphics on the side maybe go grey or black on that.

5. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen Rockstar 100 Posts

Hi! Start a thread on all your work.

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Congrats on your new ride/project! Welcome!

7. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club, Sean.

8. rip5164

rip5164 Rockstar 100 Posts

Welcome to the club. Sounds like a great project. Like KWG said, you're in the right place.

9. SMielke

SMielke New Member

I am going to get the money to fix it after I get done paying tuition and I will have a build thread with a ton of questions

10. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Hi, and welcome to the site! Glad to have you here!​