1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HHR Quarter Panel Option

Discussion in 'Chevy HHR Forum' started by TomsHHR, Aug 9, 2007.

1. TomsHHR

TomsHHR New Member ROTM Winner

We have seen on the Chevy site when looking through options that you can delete the rear quarter windows from the HHR. This could put a twist on ordering a HHR.
  2. Grynder

Grynder New Member

Saw a couple at the local dealership last weekend. Didnt realize this was something new but boy they sure cought my eye. Total retro panel wagon look. Never been fond of the HHR but these looked cool !
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Yeah, I saw that option in recent weeks. Very nice, the HHR may be taken over as the vehicle of choice for small service companies, ie. "Geeks on call" that currently use the PT Cruiser.

Removing the rear quarter-panel windows provides a more secure environment for that type of auto purchaser, plus it gives more options for what to do with the interior as some of these are modded for work.
  4. hotrodbob

hotrodbob New Member

HHR Panel

I ordered one last month. Selling my Colorado. Getting one like Chevy has on their website. Victory red, 17 inch wheels and 2.4.

Always wanted a sedan delivery but never could afford one.
  5. ChevyFan

How long will it take to arrive? From what I understand they're delivering them now. Where are you located?
  6. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I saw an HHR Panel out near TMS last week. All white, looked ok but I think they'll look better in some of the different color combo's
    The Chevy website wont let you spec out an HHR panel yet. And it doesnt list "SS" option. Were going to attempt to order a Panel "SS" when the option becomes available. Not sure if we'll be able to do it but it's worth a try.
  7. ChevyFan

There is supposedly going to be a 2008 HHR SS. Keep your eyes open for it.
    HHR Parts
  8. hotrodbob

hotrodbob New Member

Got a call from my dealer, it arrived this morning. I'll check it out to night and hope to have it home by the weekend.
  9. ChevyFan

that's great! Keep us posted. I'm supposedly going to get to drive one in the next few weeks, and I'll do a write-up on it and everyone can get a taste at just how great it is!
  10. ChevyFan

that's great! Keep us posted. I'm supposedly going to get to drive one in the next few weeks, and I'll do a write-up on it and everyone can get a taste at just how great it is!