1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi ~ Erica here ~ New Member

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by GMCErica, Apr 3, 2011.

1. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Hi everyone
    I am newer member of the site, just bought my first Envoy. I was wondering where do I go to post an item for sale? I would like to sell my Portable Car Garage I bought last year to store my car.
    Thanks
  2. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

welcome to the club, congrat on the new ride, if you go to the forum tab, and the all the way on the bottom is the marketplace forum
  3. GMCErica

Hi
    Thanks! I am excited about modded my Envoy now, I didn't want to do it when there was snow..Now the spring/summer is here...Lets go!! Can't drive around in a stock truck!! lol Thanks for help with the posting stuff, I really didn't know what to do.
  4. Blacksheep1

Blacksheep1 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club. Damn a girl after my own heart. Likes bikes and going fast. Have fun with your new baby
  5. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome and congrats on your new ride!!!
  6. Burden33

Burden33 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new ride.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! Great photos in your albums too.
  8. GMCErica

001.jpg 004.jpg

Hey... Thanks again for the welcome guys. I am just amazed how helpful and nice everyone is to me on here, I am so glad I joined!! I just came back from my vacay; I drove to Tennessee and back with my new envoy (1 week and 1/2 old), and hauled my track car and trailer. That was interesting to say the least. Changed the filter before I left.. (thanks for the advice everyone), threw in a K&N, way better on fuel. Only filled up twice there and twice back. And I drove from my house in Canada...ummm 14 hours- each way. Pretty good. I have attached some pics! Great weather 89 F on Sunday, but Tornado warnings and flooding and hail on Monday..Crazy! Got the strangest looks in Tennesse, I guess people aren't used to seeing a girl driving big SUV hauling a car...lol! I think its kinda hott!! (if you ask me, but that's my opinion) haha!!
    1 person likes this.
  9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Did you take Rt81 all the way down?
  10. GMCErica

Hey..No I drove from my place down the 401 hwy to the 403-QEW all the way to the Buffalo border. Then drove from Buffalo -I90 and then followed different highways -all the way different interstates to Clarksville, Tennessee. Good road trip.