Hi everybody

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mike 96 ws6, Dec 19, 2011.

Newest Photos

1. mike 96 ws6

mike 96 ws6 New Member

I bought a 2003 S10 ZR2 today so I may hang around here some in the future to learn from you 'Chevy guru's'.
    Thanks,
    Mike
  2. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the site! Any future plans for that S10? Don't forget to post some photo's when you get the chance!
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the Club Mike!!!!
  4. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I always liked the ZR2, have fun!
  5. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome aboard Mike! Jump in and check out the technical and social forums. There are a lot of knowledgeable and interesting people here. The ladies of GMTC are pretty hot too!
  6. mike 96 ws6

mike 96 ws6 New Member

Thanks for the welcome everybody.

Immediate plans are just to go through all maintenance (filters, fluids ect.) and fix any other issues I can find. The truck has 140k miles but it has been well taken care of. The body is straight, black paint is virtually flawless other than some light chipping on the rocker panels caused by debris thrown up from the front tires and no signs of any off road abuse whatsoever. Mechanically it checks out fine other than some light leaks on the front drivetrain.
    I have 2 other 4x4 trucks I can use for the woods and river bottoms around here so I'l likely try to keep this one pretty for a while.
    There are tons of deer on the roads at night around here so my first project will be to install a front brush guard of some sort that will stand the impact of hitting a deer and some KC Daylighters. Suggestions for the best products to buy are welcome (I'll probably start a new thread on that issue if I can't find what I want via Google).
    I have a few pictures I took with my crappy cell phone the day I bought it seen here.