1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi from NC

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by tonkatracker, Dec 28, 2007.

1. tonkatracker

tonkatracker New Member

Hi y'all well I am not too good at these online "introductions" so I guess I'll start with the basics. My name is Tomme, theres a start for ya I have had a lot of vehicles and I mean A LOT But My first was a bare to the bones S-10 that I got when I was 14 ever since then there have been 3 "goups" of vehicles that I have been attracted to Chevrolet Trucks (85S-10, 97T-10, 95Blazer, 97Jimmy amoung others) GM J-bodies (I was a J-body FREAK up until about a year ago and I have had plenty of them-but this is a truck site....) and third Suzuki based 4x4's mainly my GMC Tracker along with a dozen or so Geo Trackers. I am a member of quite a few forums and look forward to talking to some of you and learning what I can. I guess thats enough talking but here are a few pics of some of my current GM Trucks:

1991 GMC Tracker SLE 4x4:
    [​IMG]

2003 Chevrolet Express G3500HD:
    [​IMG]

2001 Chevrolet Astro LS:
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2007
  2. finalday7

finalday7 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Hey Tomme welcome aboard. That's a nice lookin 4x4 rig ya got there. :great:
  3. tonkatracker

tonkatracker New Member

Thank you ....It is def. a fun rig :glasses:
  4. RockHead

RockHead New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum :great: That 4x4 looks like alot of fun ..........
  5. Pontiac Custom-S

Pontiac Custom-S New Member

Welcome! :sign0016: