1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi from Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by PierreLaDuke, Dec 15, 2013.

1. PierreLaDuke

PierreLaDuke New Member

Hi from the U.P. of Michigan. I recently purchased a 2010 GMC Crew Cab 4x4 SLE . I browsed a few other forums and was impressed with this one.
    Everyone seems helpful. Thanks, Pete
  2. summitwhite11

summitwhite11 Member

Welcome to the club Pete. are ya going to post us some pics, we are very visual.
  3. Welcome to the club! Been to the UP a couple years back, beautiful place. Camped in paradise and hit up Oswalds bear farm. Looking forward to seeing you around. :great:
  4. Goldie

Goldie Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! It's a great place to trade info with folks that are setious about ther trucks, helpful without an attitude.
  5. PierreLaDuke,

Hell and welcome to the forum! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist you with any general question or concern you may have about GM products. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
  6. PierreLaDuke

PierreLaDuke New Member

Thanks for the welcome ! I will be posting pics as soon as my red truck is no longer white !! Snow and more snow. Thanks again, Pete
  7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC from SE Michigan!
  8. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 New Member

Welcome to GMTC yooper. I love yooper bars. (I wonder how many people will google that now) Anyways, Hi from Georgia! (from Michigan in a past life)
  9. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 New Member

Welcome to the club from the LP. Where abouts in da UP?
  10. PierreLaDuke

PierreLaDuke New Member

We live in Gwinn, about 20 miles south of Marquette DSCN0483.jpg