1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

hi from VA

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by kayzen, Jun 13, 2012.

1. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club bud!

Sounds like a fairly good deal to me! Is it a single cab? I like that you saved it from destruction for sure... and it gives you a fresh canvas to get what you want as far as paint goes!

I'm working on restoring my 01 GMC i just saved from an abusive home myself so interested in seeing some pics and progress on it. There's lots of experience and knowledge on this site in various areas you'll be needing. Just post questions/concerns in their appropriate thread are and I'm sure there will be lots of advice sent your way!

Again, Glad to have ya on the forum! Post some pics of it!

:sign0021:
  2. nancygrl

nancygrl New Member

:sign0016:to the site. Bug to truck...wow..Big difference. Hope you can get the Silverado on the road again quickly and start enjoying it.
  3. kayzen

kayzen Member

Thanks I am all up for it.. i am like an sponge right now soaking up everything piece of knowledge and information..
  4. kayzen

kayzen Member

Nancy thank you for your reply, I just got of the phone from the Paint shop guys, The truck should be ready by next weekend..with all parts installed ;-) Oh i am freaking out already!!!! lol... I never owned a truck before.. everyone made fun of me since i drove a bug.. but only i knew the truth as a student that i could not afford an expensive ride.. the bug solved its purpose and now onto a bigger truck..
  5. kayzen

kayzen Member

Yes i am glad I was able to get this truck, to answer your question yes. It is a single cab.. I think it is a Work Truck with a smaller engine V6 4.3L but still is a beast!
  6. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club! You will get all the help you need here from some of the best folk around. Congratulations on being guided by the shining light of true truckdom to find this site!
  7. kayzen

kayzen Member

hahahaha thanks... appreciate..
  8. catmechanic07

catmechanic07 Former Member

Welcome! Im from Roanoke. Where is Lyn'Burg? Is that short for Lynchburg or is that actually the name?
  9. kayzen

kayzen Member

Sorry bout the confusion, Yes I am from Lynchburg, Roanoke ..your in the neighborhood.. we should meet up sometime..
  10. catmechanic07

catmechanic07 Former Member

You'd have to catch me on a off day. I work 6 days a week, then play catch up on my day off! I actually know L'burg better than I do Roanoke. I used to deliver siding up that area for a company. Good to know someone on here is close by! Not many!!!!!