Hi from Vancouver Island

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by gofish, Nov 23, 2009.

  1. gofish

    gofish New Member

    Hi all,
    Just joined up. Have a 91 Silverado Extended Cab, 350, TBI spacer, semi-freeflow muffler, freeflow intake. Have some questions regarding A/C repair. In particular, where is orifice tube located?
    Whats a good forum to post the questions on?
  2. unplugged

    unplugged Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Welcome to GMTC. A great place to hang out for all things GM.

    Well on my truck the orifice tube is located inside the metal tube that connects to the evaporator at the firewall. It is just inside past where you unscrew the line. Use a pair of needle nose pliers to remove the old one.
  3. gofish

    gofish New Member

    re: orifice tube

    Thank you for the quick reply... will check it out.

  4. bbesse

    bbesse New Member

    Glad to see another Vancouver Island guy here. Welcom!
  5. Shorty 71

    Shorty 71 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

    Welcome to the forum!!
  6. Ronny

    Ronny Rockstar

    Welcome to the forum......hope you`ll enjoy it.
  7. Chevyboy96

    Chevyboy96 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 100 Posts

    Welcome to the site:glasses:
  8. retired2001

    retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

    Welcome to the site!
  9. Eddie Z71

    Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Hi, and welcome to the site!:glasses:
  10. trimhalifax

    trimhalifax Rockstar 100 Posts

    Welcome to the site

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos