1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hi, Im trying to find the fuel pressure regulator on my 97 sierra

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by bubblestuff, Jul 20, 2013.

1. bubblestuff

bubblestuff New Member

I have looked 3 places where Ive been told to look & if its there it must be covered with plastis or something?! Any suggestions? Did GMC put them somewhere the first half year of 97 & the secound half year somewhere else ? Im puzzled here ! I have the new pressure regulator & know what it looks like as well but I dont see a Fuel Bar on the passenger side, nor do I see it anywhere. Ive looked close on top near the where on top of the manifold as well. HELP Thanks, Ed

2. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Ed, it's great to have you aboard. I don't know where the regulator is on that model but I am sure someone will be along soon that can help. Good luck man. :glasses:

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section of our forum as this will get you more opinions/responses. I wish I could help you but unfortunately, I do not know the answer to your question.