1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hi. Need help with parts cross

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by esh535920, Nov 11, 2008.

1. esh535920

esh535920 New Member

Hello all. I have a 1994 Suburban that I am needing stock type visors. I can't find any for my specific year that aren't nearly $100 a pair. What I need to know is if anyone knows what year vehicles are interchangeable with my 94 suburban.

Thanks for any help you all can give. I am converting my suburban to use for Security patrols so I want it as comfortable and attractive as possible, but am on a tight budget for now.
  2. EagleTalons

EagleTalons New Member 100 Posts

Umm, I think that '93-'94 are interchangeable. Here is another idea though. Go to the local junk yard and look through some vehicles you might find some visors in wrecked cars that look ok!
  3. 04sierracrewcab

04sierracrewcab New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

agreed check the yards! :great:
  4. MWright936

MWright936 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the forum!

x3 on the junk yard idea.
  5. bry2500

bry2500 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the site. Junk yard will be the best option. I'll keep an eye out while i'm online though.
  6. esh535920

esh535920 New Member

Thanks. I was going to go get some at the junk yard, but I was kinda wanting to have an idea what other years would be compatable. The yards around here don't have any of my model year and really aren't that helpful with crossing the parts.