Hi, need name for truck

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mastyr, Apr 8, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Mastyr

Mastyr New Member

2. jnbama

jnbama Member 100 Posts

thats something only you can do, if she runs fine name her after a sexy woman etc.... named mine Shorty for short W/B and after a cute girl nicknamed Shorty I knew years ago:heart:
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

We are the Borg. Lower your truck and surrender your keys. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile. Erm, I mean ... welcome to GM Truck Club! :great:I agree with @jnbama, by the way -- only you can really name your truck.
  4. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I would agree about naming your truck. The only exception is if your friends were to name it. It may not be something you like but it will be a name.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the site, and x4, you need to name your truck. Your friends can do it if they have a reason for the name. I've had my truck since June 2009 and I STILL haven't come up with a name befitting it. Sometimes you just can't rush the process. Now, if you come up with a couple, you can always ask us again between the two. But ultimately, it's gotta be you.
  6. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

Welcome to THE club Bud! lol... i believe i stand with the general census on naming your pickup! The only person who can make a name for your truck is you, that's what makes them unique!

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

And just FYI... your pics on ur FB profile are set to only "friends" viewable. Lol
  7. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

:sign0016: Welcome to the club and enjoy the site.....
  8. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the GMTC Jerry, I know you are just looking for suggestions for a name but I haven't been able to come up with one for mine yet so I would not be any help. Welcome aboard and good luck. :glasses:
  9. Mastyr

Mastyr New Member

Hello to all. Don: Gredda (grey and red). So far all I can come up with on mine is Leakey. I had an interior leak when it rained, rear main seal, oil cooler, tranny line, power steering, intake, and oil pan leak. Not to mention high pressure switch on a/c. 1/2 of the stuff is fixed. It's become a money pit, so maybe "suckubucks"? So leaky or suckubucks?
  10. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thanks for the suggestion, out of the 2 names you have considered I like Leaky the best. Thanks again and good luck man. :glasses: