1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hi newbe here

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Bamataco1, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Bamataco1

Bamataco1 New Member

I recently bought a brand new Chevy 2500 HD,regular cab, 4X4, 6.0, automatic. I use it both for work and as my personal transportation. So far I really like the truck in spite of the fact that it is a prety bare bones truck. But on the positive side of that is the fact that there are less things to break. LOL

2. quickzilverado

quickzilverado Rockstar

Hey welcome...I'm pretty new here as well. My dad has a 2500 HD...put an aftermarket muffler on and change your oil with synthetic and you may see as good at 16 mpg on the freeway. (pretty good for a 6.0 and 4.10s)

-Anthony

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey, welcome to the club. Keep posting questions and people will be by to answer them.