Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

HID Fog Light Question

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by nickgiacalone, Apr 6, 2009.

1. nickgiacalone

nickgiacalone Rockstar 100 Posts

i am buying either and hid kit or hid look-a-like bulbs this week for my truck. what i'm having trouble finding are some 6000-7000k bulbs for the fogs. the bulb number is 5202, is there another number that 5202 converts to or am i stuck with standard halogen colored fog light bulbs?

2. reddedsilvy05

reddedsilvy05 Rockstar

I sent you a PM

3. NJBLK1500

NJBLK1500 New Member

Would you be so kind to do the same for me...as I am also looking for 5202's...not the h10's most places want to send you saying ...they fit...not so much

4. reddedsilvy05

reddedsilvy05 Rockstar

I sent you a PM as well

5. duffman

duffman New Member

Could you do the same for me? i really want to add some light.

6. Jimmiee

Jimmiee Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I don't need the fog lights but I'm feeling left out here. Can you send me the PM too?

7. risnana

risnana New Member

i have the 5202 hids on my 09 silverado. hids are key to the car. def get em. if you need to know where i got mine let me know ill send u the website.

8. duffman

duffman New Member

Please Send me the site

9. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

ive been lookin for the same thing

10. poncho08

poncho08 Rockstar 100 Posts

Same here man send send me the site because my fog lights don't work too well with my bush bumper on.:lol: