1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HID Light Roll-Call ~ Who's Got them? What type do you have? Where did you get them

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by ChevyFan, Dec 2, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Did you have a good experience with them? I have reached out to them as well.
  2. IanF

IanF Member

Eurolite Ballasts non-digital (about 8 years old now out of my old Astro and still firing well. Still have the original Sylvania bulbs that came out of the truck as well.)
    New Philips 6000K Bulbs only when I moved the system to my Silverado
    $10 relay kit (no name)

Never a problem and I have not disabled my DRLs, so they fire all the time.
  3. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts

i got 6k high and low beam, and fog lights. I got mine from HID LIght usa there office is down the road from my house. Ill get some pics up soon ive been doing a lot to my truck lately.

http://www.hidlightsusa.com/
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
  4. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

yes steve! i have had nothing but good product from them, i also got a set of 880 HID's for my fogs and a set for my brothers excursion when he got a defective kit from dashzracing.com...
    everything from intensehid.com still works for me :)