1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HID pictures

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by mashburn, May 7, 2009.

1. mashburn

mashburn New Member

i have a 07 new body style silverado, im looking at buying HID and projectors for my truck. i was wondering if anyone had pics of ur truck with HIDs and/or projectors? and if u could tell me what color temp ur running too
  2. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member

2004 silverado 4x4 with 8000k HIDs..sorry i aint got pics of it in the dark just yet..but i love em

[​IMG]
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  3. mashburn

mashburn New Member

im trying to figure out if i want 8000 or 6000k and what brand did u get?
  4. redneckarmyMP

redneckarmyMP New Member

to be honest i cant remember.i think it said phillips on the ballast.i dont think ive seen any 6000k.most of the ones ive seen were 8000
  5. 2008blackWT

2008blackWT New Member

Yours look more like 8000k. I have 6000k they are more white. I will try to get a picture.
  6. vncj96

vncj96 New Member 1000 Posts

The ones that are 4300 have the actual highest lumins output, vvme.com is one place to get some, I know some people in other relms that have been happy with vvme
  7. mashburn

mashburn New Member

yours are more white but do they have a blue tint at all or just pure white
  8. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member ROTM Winner

8k HIDs from ebay

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. mashburn

mashburn New Member

anyone running projectors instead of stock head lights? can u tell a diffrence?
  10. jerrynino

jerrynino New Member ROTM Winner

you mean looks wise or output wise?