1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HID's

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by x1LSUTigerfan, Nov 30, 2009.

1. x1LSUTigerfan

x1LSUTigerfan Member

Hey guys, I was wonderin if anybody knows where i can get some hid head lights for a 1993 chevy I am wanting to get the blue like 8000k ones anybody know of any places where i can find some? thanks
  2. ZSI52

ZSI52 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You could check out www.spencershids.com hes a vendor on another forum that Im on and everyone loves his HID kits. From what I've read about him hes extremely helpful and backs his warranty. and hes always putting his kits through test. He posted some pics the other day of his Kits fully underwater and they were working fine.
  3. DIGS16

DIGS16 Rockstar 100 Posts

i got mine from vvme.com, might wanna check em out, im happy with mine
  4. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

DDMTuning.com
  5. x1LSUTigerfan

x1LSUTigerfan Member

are the ddmtuning ones any good cause they seem a little too good to be true for 30 bucks???
  6. shaggyiroc

shaggyiroc New Member

ddmtuning.com slim ballast kit 50 dollars has a lifetime warranty which to me is worth it. have the 5000k for my truck. very bright white light
  7. TritonBoulder47

TritonBoulder47 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

A bunch of guys on the Avalanche forun have gotten them with no problems... Once I get the funds, I'll be getting a set or 3...
  8. Coolwheels05

Coolwheels05 Rockstar 100 Posts

I ordered my 8000k's from ddmtuning.com a couple days ago. They'll be here on the 17th. I'll post up some pics then. Seems like a really good deal with a lifetime warranty. I get the $49 kit.
  9. x1LSUTigerfan

x1LSUTigerfan Member

thanks for the input i think i might order the 35 watt ones
  10. rotaryenginepete

rotaryenginepete Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts