Hobby/Automotive switch supplier

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by Crawdaddy, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I'm looking for some switches to use in my Suburban to switch on and off my aux lights. I don't need high amperage switches because I'm using relays, but I want the switches to match. I need 3 or 4 SPDT switches, a couple of SPST LED switches and a DPST LED switch. I checked online at Radioshack and it doesn't seem like they carry what I need... Anyone know of any good and cheap suppliers of switches that would work? I could use a relay block of some sort while I was at it too, but I was planning on snagging an underhood fuse block with relay spaces out of a junkyard vehicle, so unless I can find a nice one, I'll go that route. Thanks

2. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

This company makes switch plates and wire harness and they used to have a good selection of switches, I havent shopped here for a while though.
    http://offroadcontrols.com/index.htm

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The site looks interesting, but they really don't have a great selection like I need.