Holiday Movie(s) Watched?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by JMoney02, Dec 27, 2008.

1. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Ok, I know a lot of you watch movies, now especially during these times, really the only time I watch a movie or two, so what movies were watched by all of us? I only did one HELLBOY II, excellent flick.
    This can be home, theater, or cable.....The wife and I Order it from cable on the DVR......

2. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My girls gave me Dark Knight and Wanted on blueray disk and Step Brothers on DVD for Christmas. Watched them all as of last night.

3. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

The wife took me to see Valkyrie, and I keep watching Bad Santa every time it comes on (cant get enough of that hot little Brunette)

4. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Did a trio these past few days - Airplane!, Hot Shots, Hot Shots II. Jim Abrahams (sp?) and the Zucker brothers just crack me up..

5. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

My christmas classics ....Full metal Jacket and Hamburger hill :great:

6. tlperry68

tlperry68 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

We watched Traitor. It was a good flick. We skipped out on all of the usual Christmas movies this year and I'm glad. If I had to watch Home Alone one more time it wold ave been too much for me to handle.

7. ibmoses

ibmoses Rockstar 100 Posts

I am going to watch the reruns of "Flight of the Conchords" here after while and maybe "Curb Your Enthusiasm"

Bert:eek:ut:

8. StillMatic

StillMatic Rockstar 100 Posts

I strongly urge everyone to see Se7en Pounds. Pay attention to the title, cuz this movie will move you!