Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Holiday Plans 2011 Thread ~ What are you doing???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Vallez93

Vallez93 New Member

Im going to be going to Steamboat Colorado for some skiing and hopefully start a new job this month

2. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Good luck on employment. Do not break a leg while skiing.

3. cwbontheyfz

cwbontheyfz Rockstar

I like the beard idea

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Well, we're now only 8 days from Christmas eve. Hard to believe time is flying by so fast!

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Depending on the weather, we're going to probably try to get on one of the train rides for the "North Pole Express" or similar this next week.

Here is someone else's video that I'm linking to, but you get the idea. Would be better with snow, but you don't always get what you want in Texas.

6. 747

747 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

On Christmas day, I will go to one of the larger Chevy dealers in the area, and look at all the trucks without the salesman bothering me. :party: Im a real junkie for looking at trucks, so I get a kick out of it.

7. Coach24

Just found out I am going to drive to Nevada and see my grandchildren the day after Christmas. Life is good. Only present better than that is if I get to see my daughter on Christmas.

8. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Christmas Eve will be spent at my Moms with of course my Mom who is 81, my Brother, his 2 kids, one of which is flying home for the holiday from Colorado where he works, my great niece who is 7 months old, and of course my 2 children. Christmas Day shall be spent part at home while my kids are at their fathers side of the family and then we will be back at my moms for dinner minus my Brother.

9. Coach24

Ok Denise I am jealous. Wish my family were that close. Last time we had most of the family together there was a big fight.
    I quit going do to all the malice, when we were supposed to be celebrating Peace.
    Being able to spend time with family, peacefully, is priceless.
    May Christmas be all you hope and expect it to be.

10. Denise

Denise Rockstar GMTC Chick 100 Posts

Well in all honesty I expect my niece and Nephew to be asses and start something... so we will see what happens... My Niece has already started due to us changing where christmas dinner is. I may have to get nasty with her, hopefully not but I can't have my mother upset either, shes already upset as it is and she is a "heart failure" patient.