1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Holiday Plans 2011 Thread ~ What are you doing???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 9, 2011.

1. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects Rockstar 100 Posts

When it snows me and my dad talked about going deer hunting (much easier and funner when it snows!) maybe do a little fishing, where we hunt on this public land is a dried up pond thats about 20x20 feet, and every time we hunt next to it we hear this big 'gulp" sound like something huge is splashing out of the water and diving back in. Im hoping it's a nice trophy bass i can catch and get the record bass of the year on the family plaque! haha thats about it
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Okay Denise, were the niece and nephew asses and start something or did they behave. Inquiring minds want to know! LOL

By the way, how old are these black sheep of the family?
  3. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Denise? You are holding up valuable information. Do you work for the pentagon?
    If you kicked their butts send pics. If not send pics of you wearing your Itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini! Lol
  4. Caddiac

Still curious about her tat Coach? LOL
  5. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

No pics as that involves evidence that can be used against me !

actually the bikini is black and white pokadots ! :rofl:

ohhh and if I matched the Santa hat it involved pretty RED lacy underthings !! gotta go with my :rules:
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  6. Denise

Denise Rockstar 100 Posts

Lets see if I can manage to finish this one, this time ! one would think I would have an easy day here at work today... but NOOOOO !
    anyway...
    Well I wasn't arrested so no one has to collect ball money for me ! They were a tad ridiculous with their comments and tried to give their little digs and shots BUT I wasn't having it... their father (my brother) was there as well, he was ignorant this year... gee I wonder where they get it from??
    ages you ask... my brother is 54, my niece is 33 and my nephew is 27. My niece kept count on how much was spent on her vs her brother and and of course my kids who are 18 and 21... ohhh and my niece has a baby who is 6 months old who apparently is just suppose to lay there and act like a doll and not do anything ohhh and shes starving because she doesn't want a "fat baby" (BTW my niece is overweight by about 80 pounds) ANYWAY.... lets not get me going on that subject because I just want to take the baby from her and raise her.
    sooooo yeah my brother the A$$ comes in.. now mind you we are Sicilian, soooo we great with hugs and of course kisses... nope, no greetings... NOT even for his mother ! well OK his kids got greeted... and when he leaves his kids got we told bye but his mother, sister (me) and my kids got nothing as far as a bye see ya around...he just walked past us grabbed his things and left, stood in front of us, put his coat on said I hope I didn't get a parking ticket because the a$$ parked in next to the firehydrant and walked down the stairs and out the door. My son was right there helping him gather the presents for his 2nd wife who doesn't come with him to dinner on christmas eve. Shes busy cooking for christmas dinner when her family comes over to their house.

off to do some work here....
  7. Caddiac

Well sounds like the only difference between you niece and nephew and my brothers next ex-wife is age. I am not sure how old she is but you cannot possibly become that big a bitch in a short amount of time. LOL Fortunately, I avoided her this holiday season. Our last conversation took place with 100 miles between us and I would be money she could hear me without the cell phone. Hope you had a relative good day at work and have a happy new year.
  8. Chevy Girl

Chevy Girl Rockstar Platinum Contributor 100 Posts

I pulled some crazy long shifts this last few weeks to earn some ca$h, but had a nice time with family and I think I'm getting NYE/NYD off so I'll have to see if some friends want to either go into the city or maybe go up skiing or something!!!