1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Holiday plans?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Dec 21, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who's doing what, going where, for the Holidays? This can be Christmas/Channucka/Kwanzaa/Festivus/New Years. No hating, just Chevy truck folks!

We got our plans squished to go to Seattle (flying) becuase of the blizzard, then we thought of going to New Mexico (Driving the Trailblazer) for a few days ... they got hit hard too. Now we're not sure what's going on. I've got an old friend planning on coming out with his family from Jackson, Mississippi for 3 days just before New Years.
  2. dalkoga61

dalkoga61 New Member

I'll be home for Christmas

Did you mean Chevy AND GM truck folks or just Chevy truck folks? Can SUV smucks respond, too? :neutral:If so, then: I'm just gonna sit under these four oaks and listen to the wind blow. Just the wife and me, and we both like to open presents early. So, the new flatscreen, and Wii bowling alley and Call of Duty will be heard from occasionally.
  3. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I have like 4 different stops to make between Christmas eve and Christmas day.
  4. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll cook a prime rib for Christmas at my Mother-in-laws house and I'll be home for New Year's. Leaving for Vegas on the 5th for the week.
  5. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Xmas day will be filled with Me, the Wife and the Harleys and the ride to wherever, since all family is out of state. BBQ in the afternnon with Steak, relax and then Friday will be the granddaughter.... We are short on family between the wife and I, our one son is in the Navy, MS and can only travel 350 miles, or he would have been here for Xmas, so to all have a fantastic time with your familys, the kids are what really count at the holidays. We have christmas whenever we want all year, so we do very little in the way of presents for each other, we just enjoy our time together......... Peace......
    Jeff
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2008
  6. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Was going to have some time with my daughter from Portland, Or. but her flight out just got canceled till who knows when. With that, we will be here at the lake and the rest of the family will come up here. I hope all of you have a great Christmas!