1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Holt Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Arlington, TX

Discussion in 'Car Dealer Reviews' started by ChevyFan, Dec 14, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

This is the worst dealership I've ever been to.

Full details will come in the next couple of weeks. Check back ... this is epic!

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Seriously ... THE WORST dealer I've ever been to.

3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

What are you doing at a Chry Crap dealership anyway.. ??? They have not made anything reliable in over 25 years...

4. ChevyFan

It wasn't new car sales ... I'll just say that.

5. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Careful dude. People have been sued for libel for putting bad reviews on Yelp. Just sayin. Of course I still wanna read the story.:sign0011:

I'm all ears.

6. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

not since they quit using the 3.9, 5.2, & 5.9

7. Dana W

Dana W Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Hah, ain't that the truth. Got a 1999 Dakota 5.9 R/T sittin' outside in the driveway behind my '99 Suburban. The Dakota has 182,000 miles on it, the 5.9 still runs like a sewing machine and will yank the paint off the truck at WOT.

Attached Files:

8. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

I'm a Mopar man at heart. I know I'll catch hell for that from some, but there's no stopping an old Mopar. Here's a pic of my 64 Plymouth valiant
    IMG_0036.jpg
    Heres one in the progress of installing Cragars
    image-2024248000.jpg

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  9. ChevyFan

I don't say anything that's not true. Truth is a defense. Besides, I'm not the only one.