1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Holy crap!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by z3ro, Mar 20, 2010.

Random Gallery Photos

1. z3ro

z3ro New Member 100 Posts

I know, i shoulda put this in the HUMOR section. I stopped by a local goodyear/gemini service center to see the price on getting my trans fluid changed w/ a new filter, and just for ****s and giggles i asked what the price of doing new plugs and wires would be. Keep in mind mine 1500 has the 4.8 v8. FIRST, the guy told me that my truck had to have iridium plugs, at 19 bucks a pop. All in All, the price out the door would've been in the neighborhood of 5 to 6 hundred dollars.

Yea, pretty much never going back. Ill do my own trans change thank you.
  2. Z71_guy

Z71_guy New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

report the store i work for a gemini store and they have strict rules we have to follow and that is not one of them
  3. z3ro

you know we take all our work vehicles to that exact same store, and they're prices have always seen reasonable. ****, I Know the guy that gave me the price
  4. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thats crazy high!! You know what they say in sales......if you can't make money off friends and family............you can't make money off anyone:)
  5. z3ro

Its the bosses money, not mine