1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

home atlast.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by mudpuppy, Dec 30, 2013.

1. mudpuppy

mudpuppy Rockstar 100 Posts

well made it home. 3 tears in my left shoulder but im here. as for the mudpuppy, the new engine got here today. i have already began work to rebuild the audio system to an all new level. here is a small list(not getting into details) of all of the new fun to do during this very cold winter.

engine:
    new engine
    holley pro-jection intake
    holley tbi projection fuel injection system.
    tci ez-tcu trans controller
    led headlights
    new light bar for kc daylighters
    cowl hood
    8 crescendo 8's
    2 crescendo 6's
    2 crossfire 5 1/4's
    2 home made super tweeters
    4 aq high range 8k-35k hz tweeters
    1 audio system x-series x165.4
    2 dd ss3 180.2's
    1 cactus sounds k9
    4 5k amp juicebox batts
    1 c&d batt
    2 mike singer alts 350amp and 500amp both at 15.1vdc
    about 200ft of 2/0 gauge power and ground
    20ft of 3/0 gauge power and ground.

all of that should keep me busy until the end of jan.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok and what are you going to do Next weekend?? :lol: Welcome back have fun When's the Mod party?
  3. mudpuppy

well so far i only got to install the new engine(on mounts only) due to my shoulder being far worse than expected. i still have all of the new wires to run and the entire audio system. at this pace ill be lucky to be done by summer time. either way it is coming along though.
  4. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

theres, like, a couple of months gap here,,, and all this work,,,,, and no pics!??!?!
  5. mudpuppy

good point. ill get pics today.

and yes there is a couple of months gap. thats how hard it has been doing this myself with a massively blown shoulder :)
  6. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

sorry to hear about the shoulder, I hates the shoulder pain! Gotta get ya a helper! I got the girls workin on makin a couple of helpers for me! Old age is kicking my butt at an early age so grand kids are gonna be a must!