1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Home improvement project leads to truck mod

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by dadngt, Mar 30, 2012.

1. dadngt

dadngt New Member

This morning I was building a walkway for the front of our house. I used those 80# bags of cement 20 of them to be exact. Lately some people have been telling me to lower the rear of my truck lol well today I got a glimpse of what it would look like. I'm not to big on the level look & may just keep the stock ride height for now. Anyways heres a picture...
    levelook.JPG
  2. AMac

AMac New Member ROTM Winner

hehe...well that's one way to get an idea of how it would look lowered. I like it, it's different, all the black trucks are now lifted with big wheels. Either way I think the truck would look sweet...it's a black Chevy :great:
  3. Jimmeh

Jimmeh New Member

LEVEL IT!

Doesn't matter if it's lifted or lowered, it looks great leveled, IMO
  4. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member 1000 Posts

If you level, bring the nose up imo. But that's just my opinion. I've seen some really good looking lowered silverados/sierras. I just prefer the lifted look. Again, just me. As Amac said, either way it'll look good.
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

you should level the front then put bags in the rear so when you load it like that again you can just lift the rear level for the job.:great:. Then you get 2 mods out of the home improvement job:lol:
  6. donyms

donyms Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm with Amac, with a black Chevy or GMC it's hard to go wrong. :glasses: