1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

home page issue

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by thrasher, Dec 25, 2010.

1. thrasher

thrasher Rockstar 100 Posts

When I clicked on the link to come here, there was a Google ads banner blocking the sign in & password fields at the top of the home page. It took quite a bit of jockeying around before I came to a different sign in page. Is anyone else having this issue & what can be done about it? Merry X-mas to all you Silverado fans!!!
  2. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

I had the same issue and i am sure Steve will chim in if it is an actual problem or if the software was just acting odd.
  3. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Thrasher I've had the same problem with the banner blocking the log in boxes. (among other things lol) Even though you can't see the whole box, if you're carefull you can line up your cursor just above the ad banner & sign in. You won't be able to see the writing as you type your name & password in, but it will work. Same with the log in button. Just have to be high enough above the ad banner so it doesn't click on the ad cuz if you do accidently click the ad banner, then you have to start over lol...
    Merry Christmas to you too!!

**Are you also having trouble with the "new posts" pages dissappearing? Do posts that were made in the last 20 or 30 minutes just dissappear from your new posts page?
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Screenshots please. Plus list your OS and browser with version.