Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Homeowner Forcloses on Bank! This is awesome

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jun 5, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

good for him.

Alex

4. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

another win for the little guy, he should be compounding interest, you know the bank would be

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

lololololololololololol Gotta Love America!!! :)

6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow talk about a way to start off my day!!! needed a good laugh!

7. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

That is Awesome!!

8. tbplus10

tbplus10 Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Good to see the average fella get even with a bank once in a while instead of taking it in the shorts even when he didnt do anything wrong.
    This same situation happened somewhere on the eastern seaboard a few months ago to another bank.

9. 383man

383man Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

i checked out a few related videos and I guess it's due to some system called MER's? ill post a informative video I found on it

http://youtu.be/wIbgAEUG4DM

Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  10. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The reason that I got so excited about this was becuase my new bank, which sall remain nameless, <cough>Chase Bank<cough>, just messed up and CANCELED MY DEBIT CARD becuase I had the nerve to deposit money into my own bank account in two different transactions through their own ATM. I get hit with late fees becuase I can't pay things because I have a cancelled card and they don't care.

So, when someone has the ability to pop them in the nose and make them think about it for a minute, I'll give them a thumbs up!