1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

For Sale Hood, Grille and stock intake in NH

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by mikes77truck, Oct 18, 2012.

1. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

Hey Guys, figured Id put this out there as I have a few parts Id really like to see get out of my garage. I have a stock 2011 1500 Imperial Blue Hood, Chrome Grille and stock intake for the 5.3L that all came off my 2011 last December when I swapped my HD Hood, Grille and K&N onto my new truck. These parts were on the truck for less than 10 days (got it 11/29 and got it back from the body shop on 12/8). I really do not wanna ship and would like to do this within New England. But could ship the grille and intake as I have them in boxes but not the hood. Would like to get 300 for the hood, 100 for the grille and 50 for the intake. This is a pic of the exact hood and grille before it came off my truck. user27680_pic32597_1325174789.jpg
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2012
  2. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

Need to see pic of items you are selling.
  3. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

Do you mean better pictures?? Because that is a picture of the same exact items I am selling, minus the intake.
  4. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts

I wanted to see the intake
  5. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

Lol, go figure. I dont have a pic of that, but its just the plastic stock intake tube and box that goes on the 4.8L and 5.3L. I believe its the same exact one that came under the hood of your truck.
  6. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

IMAG0237.jpg Theres the intake you so badly wanted to see. :sign0020: