1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Hooked up at the dealer!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by kinson33, Jul 2, 2013.

1. kinson33

kinson33 New Member 100 Posts

Bought my wife a new Kia Sorento this week. Sounds weird but those things are actually pretty sweet on the loaded models. Leather, panoramic roof, navigation, 7 seats and still 27mpg highway...

ANYHOW... what sealed the deal, I was talking with our salesman and while we were out on the lot I noticed an Avalanche that had been turned in on a trade that had a SnugTop... got him to throw that it on the deal since I was looking for one for our camping trips. Feeling good about that purchase, talked them down below blue book on the price and got a topper with it!
  2. 1ATony

1ATony New Member GMTC Sponsor 100 Posts

Sounds pretty cool. Do you have an pics of it that you can post?
  3. kinson33

I am swinging by the dealer tomorrow to pick it up. Only issue is the color but my father in law has someone that can paint for a reasonable price.
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I was going to sell mine soon... Post up pics when you can But first what year is yours and what year is the Snugtop on now? (Avalanche)

- - - Updated - - -

what the cap on a Av looks like... carshows 290.jpg 112resize.jpg 111resize.jpg
  5. kinson33

This is picking it up at the dealer, had to swing by and grab it off the other avalanche myself.

photo.jpg

Here it is in my garage this morning, looked up the factory paint code, did a little prep work and will soon have a matching top! Just in time for our lake trip.

photo1.jpg
  6. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 New Member 100 Posts

I thought you meant the dealer threw in the Avalanche. I was like holy crap, but now I see what you mean. Still nice man
  7. kinson33

If I had the ability to talk my way into a free car I wouldn't be working right now haha!
  8. kinson33

photo3.jpg photo4.jpg photo5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

If you noticed, the wheels at the lake are different. Picked up a summer set on craigslist.