Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hoping someone here can help me out. I have a gm part and I know the part number. I'm

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by vandh, Oct 5, 2011.

1. vandh

vandh New Member

trying to find an application guide somewhere that will show me what all vehicles this particular part is compatible with.......

Thanks in advance,

Vandh

2. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

And the part number is?

Rockauto is pretty good. Summitracing too depending on the part.

3. vandh

vandh New Member

The part number is 15837587. I also found somewhere that indicated the part number

had changed to 20850446......

4. terryny

terryny New Member

5. vandh

vandh New Member

Yes, I know what the part is and what the part number is........I'm trying to find out what vehicles this part will fit......

6. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Have you tried calling the dealer parts dept.?

7. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Something that would help us help you, what do you need to know all the applications for? Generally, a particular part will fit any vehicle of it's type and bodystyle (ex, NBS chevy trucks, or chevy mid-sized cars).

8. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

x2....on this being my Question also??

9. terryny

terryny New Member

Maybe the link I left isn't 'live' on your end? Go to amazon.com and search for 20850446
    The click 'See all vehicles this product fits.'

10. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

You can also try ACDelco at ACDelco Parts. You can search by part number with 20850446 and then view the vehicles within the results. I hope this helps. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.