1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Horn

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Oscarvan, Sep 29, 2009.

1. Oscarvan

Oscarvan Rockstar

If you want that big truck horn, but you don't want to look like Theodore the Tug Boat......you can put it here:

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. TRPLXL2

TRPLXL2 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Damn, now that's a horn! I bet that vibrates the whole hood when you send a short blast, and it even looks like you put a coat of wax on it! Sweet mod though, that is something that I have never messed with but I bet it would be fun to have.
  3. Dukeschevy

Dukeschevy Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice, I just got air horns and I think thats where I'm mounting them, thanks for the idea!
  4. lsutoms

lsutoms Rockstar 100 Posts

IS THIS AN AIR HORN? OR IS IT ELETRIC? THIS LOOKS REALLY GOOD! AND WAS IT EASY TO INSTALL IT THERE? I HAVE A TRAIN HORN IN MY TRUCK BUT ITS NOT AT ITS MAXIMUM SOUND BECAUSE ITS BEHIND THE GRILL AND RADIATOR AND ALL.... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P1tAkUAKjQ"]YouTube - Ted's train horn[/ame] WAS IT EASY TO REMOVE YOUR GRILL?? AND ABOUT HOW DEEP OF SPACE FROM THE FAN TO THE FRONT OF THE GRILL DO YOU HAVE??
  5. Oscarvan

Oscarvan Rockstar

It is an air horn. It comes with it's own small compressor which I mounted just above the back end of the horn in an existing hole. Other than that it's wires, a relay and a switch. There is a LOT of room between the radiator and the grill, which is attached with a few machine screws and a bunch of clips. It comes off in under three minutes.
  6. 94 Jimmy P/U

94 Jimmy P/U Member

hmm wondering where to install my Nathan Airchime P5 Train horns on my 94 GMC 2500 im getting ideas here in this topic ;)

Later & yall have a safe one