Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

horriable clunking in front end after replacing everything

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by 03 SIERRA, Oct 22, 2013.

1. 03 SIERRA

03 SIERRA Rockstar

so I have an 03 sierra 1500 4x4. I replaced my entire front end last week, except for the shocks which were replaced 2 years ago for bilstiens. I am having a clunking on my rt. side only. its just on some bumps, almost sounds like a ball joint or sway bar link (which is all new). when I was in there I noticed on the right side my lower shock bushing in the control arm almost seemed stretched compared to the other side. I didn't think anything of it till I still herd this clunking sometimes. could this bushing be my intermittent clunk, or would it be lower control arm bushings? how can I check these without un bolting everything? and are they difficult to replace? I know the shock ones are like $10 a piece at napa. it is just slightly frustrating after putting all this time and money into it and I still have problems.