Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Hot Dog Run 2011? Also GTG with friends...NJ/NY

Discussion in 'NJ - New Jersey Chevy Truck Club' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I am thinking about doing a Hot Dog run soon on a Sat or Sun before the new year..

Is there anyone in this area that would like to come out for this?

What it is We go to a few Hot dog places around northern NJ and eat and BS in the parking lots. We could also go Go Karting there is a nice indoor track close to Rutts hut...

Anyway if you like Please post up and I will try a few other sites.. We used to get between 12-15 trucks...

2. Enkeiavalanche

Are you going to tell me that there are no members in the NJ/NY area that want to do this?????

3. Enkeiavalanche

Bump... We are working on a Jan date maybe a sunday to do this... So post up if you think you can make it...And we will work on a date..