1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

HOUSTON (NW) g2g

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Austin Anderson, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Austin Anderson

Austin Anderson New Member

I have a 2009 1500 that has a few things done to it. I would like to meet new people that love their trucks as much as I do so I would like to try and arrange a meet. Lemme know if you'd be interested
  2. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Dang Austin you came to the right place. There ae a few Chevy lovers in Texas
  3. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

my wife has family in katy and surrounding area.. idk how close that is to you, but definitely interested in a meet of some sort one weekend!
  4. Austin Anderson

There is actually a meet Friday feb3, that we've been invited to in Katy, through Texas truck scene they meet eat and hang out I believe with some picture taking. The meet is Friday at I believe 8:30 at free birds on I-10 in Katy, I hear there always lookin for new trucks. Come out we'll be there
  5. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker New Member 100 Posts

too short notice for this guys work schedule lol. im talkin like i have to plan a month in advance.
  6. Austin Anderson

I hear that I'll let you know about the next one, or you can join their site texastruckscene for the Houston chapter
  7. rcouchZ71

rcouchZ71 New Member

Say, what's the word on a meet this year? I'm on the North end of Houston looking to hang out with some truck guys, show off our rides and what not. Who's in?