New Features How about a chat box Forumadmin??

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by the phantom, Feb 22, 2015.

1. the phantom

the phantom Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Some of us here on the forum had used a chatbox in the few short times it was available in the past. Now that we are being ran by AutoGuide, that has a lot of experience with forums, Im wondering if one could be set up that the @forumadmin is familiar with and confident is a good system. Would anyone else like to see one or see this feature return for us???

2. Chesters

Chesters Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

You mean like real time chat? Yes I think that might benefit some and be pretty cool. IMO

3. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I know the first one we had came with some major security issues. The second had no way for moderators to moderate them. I am pretty sure that useage of the chat function was minimal. People say they want it but only a few people actually use it. I do also like the function, but I think finding a system without issues is the Problem

4. squatchy

squatchy Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Even if just a few people use it it still gives a way for us to just bs without having a thread full of nonsense. This is the only forum I use that doesnt have a chat box. Or a simple way to put a pic in a signature...