GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

How about a GTG at OCC!! on Oct 21st Pics uploaded, Check them out..

Discussion in 'NY - Upstate New York' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Well After seeing how Dad and Son have now been talking and the opening of the OCC Cafe Thought we should have a nice size GTG up there...

Post up with your thoughts.. It's a very nice drive up there and the trees will look nice for a good photo shoot.. Anyway here is more info..

For those of you in the NY/LI/Ma/Ct area I can think of some good meeting places for the caravan up.. So lets GO!!!!

October 19, 2012
    OCC CAFE GRAND OPENING
    http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/events/occ-5k10k-event

October 19, 2012
    OCC CAFE GRAND OPENING

We are excited to announce the Grand Opening of the Newburgh, NY OCC Cafe location is scheduled for October 19, 2012. We will announce more information as we draw closer to the opening date. For progress on the Cafe construction, and news about the restaurant, visit the OCC Cafe Facebook page.
    We are excited to announce the Grand Opening of the Newburgh, NY OCC Cafe location is scheduled for October 19, 2012. We will announce more information as we draw closer to the opening date. For progress on the Cafe construction, and news about the restaurant, visit the OCC Cafe Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/OccCafe

October 20, 2012
    -OCC 5K/10K EVENT

To register for the race click here

For information about the race, visit www.orangecountychoppers5k.com

Grab your running shoes and head to Orange County Choppers on Saturday, October 20, 2012 to help us support our local community with the Run for Chris Family Day 5K / 10K event!

The goal of the event is promote motorcycle safety: Share the Road with Motorcycles. The net proceeds of the 5K Run/Walk and 10K Run will benefit a local gentleman, Christopher Warren, who was recently injured in a motorcycle accident in Montgomery, NY. Chris, who did not have insurance at the time of the accident, lost an arm and a leg. The funds raised by this event will help to cover his hospital bills and ultimately assist in the end goal of attaining prosthetics for Chris.
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Ok update guys... Just got a email from Storm one of the guys at OCC

If you can please change the date to the 21st there is a car meet set for that date. Coming during the 5k/10k might be difficult.so Sunday the it will be the 21st
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Well I was up at the shop on Fri.. They would like to see a nice turn out for the show on the 21st..

Photo-0318.jpg The restaurant is shaping up fast. They were working on this inside. Photo-0317.jpg Photo-0319.jpg And Jason still has his Avalanche. Photo-0320.jpg So post up if you are going to come...
  4. the phantom

the phantom New Member

I would like to see the headquarters and new cafe but I just have too much going on that weekend. It is a great Idea though I hope some can show up from GMTC.
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

A week to go.... Lets go Guys in the NE Wake UP!!!!!
  6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Ok just got some info from OCC the Car/truck show is being put on by twisted visionz car club So anyone here wanna Come?
  7. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

Id be down if you guys are still goin. Will check back in tomorrow.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

I should be there by 12ish Sun.. So come on Down.... Trying to get more people..
  9. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

Ok, Ill see what I can do.
  10. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

11. 87silver

87silver New Member

I'm going to try to get there around 2PM with 87silver to help represent the truck group.

With any luck, I can get the wife to bring our 87 Suzuki Samurai or the HHR SS. The tuners should like either one of those little rigs.
  12. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Cool Hope to meet everyone...
  13. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Bump..... Anyone else from the NE????
  14. 87silver

87silver New Member

OCC event was a bust for us; Hope it was better for you

My wife and I took 87silver to the OCC car show today. When we pulled into the parking lot, we saw more rice than a sushi bar. No trucks except in the visitor's parking to the right. We turned right around near the Harleys and all of the 300ZX's with their hoods open and left to go to Lowe's to look at windows for our mountain house. This event didn't look like the place where we could meet with other truck enthusiasts and we didn't want to walk around looking at lawn mower engines and fart cans. We appreciate what people put into their vehicles, but it's just not our cup of tea.

If they have a Twisted Visionz event in the spring, maybe we'll bring our Suzuki Samurai instead of our truck. The Suzuki would probably fit in better with this crowd. And the tie downs on the chassis of the Suzuki are authentic, as this one came over on a boat from Japan, not Greensburg, Indiana (we actually saw Civics with the decorative aluminum tie down on the rear to designate a pseudo import).

Our Silverado actually got a thumbs up, but that was in the Lowe's parking lot from one of their mature employees. He appreciated the age and condition of it.
  15. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Well there were a few trucks there I left about 2pm Had to go to a old customer of mine to put in her XM.. But here are some shots...My friend Adam.. He does Race car towing and some Custom Bikes.. His GMC Has got close to 300K on it and 700 HP!!!The Bike in the back 240HP... YES 240!!!!! All Custom.. DSCF9860.jpg DSCF9861.jpg DSCF9883.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

My ride there did not enter.. DSCF9862.jpg DSCF9863.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Some other trucks up there.. Check out that Winch mount... DSCF9868.jpg DSCF9869.jpg DSCF9870.jpg And bumpers.. Hes gotta line the case but it looked great..

- - - Updated - - -

Ok some more DSCF9865.jpg DSCF9866.jpg My friend Bobs truck.. Always a hit But he will not drive it far.... I wounder why????:rofl:

DSCF9871.jpg DSCF9885.jpg DSCF9886.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Ok some Cars from the show... DSCF9867.jpg DSCF9884.jpg Some Supra's... They are Sweet...

Some American Muscle DSCF9864.jpg DSCF9887.jpg DSCF9888.jpg
  16. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

DSCF9889.jpg Nice paint on this car..

- - - Updated - - -

DSCF9872.jpg DSCF9873.jpg DSCF9874.jpg Nice Dip..

- - - Updated - - -

DSCF9880.jpg DSCF9881.jpg Got inside with Storm and Christian from OCC The models you see in Jason's office started as a picture He's got this machine that you input a pic and 28 hr's later this comes out in 3-D Very cool..

- - - Updated - - -

DSCF9875.jpg inside the new restaurant DSCF9878.jpg DSCF9879.jpg some other Bikes inside

DSCF9890.jpg DSCF9893.jpg DSCF9894.jpg Had a great time....
  17. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

DSCF9892.jpg I guess these are the cars you were talking about? They pulled up as I was leaving..But there were some nice Vette's and other cars in the lot..
  18. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it. I had to drive down to Pennsylvania today and had some time on my way home to stop by. The bikes inside are awesome! Had a quick bite to eat at the.cafe (which was great) that was really cool to se as well. Anyways sorry I missed u guys and its definitely worth stopping by to anyone in the area.

View attachment 44962
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2012