1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

How about a GTG at OCC!! on Oct 21st Pics uploaded, Check them out..

Discussion in 'NY - Upstate New York' started by Enkeiavalanche, Sep 24, 2012.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Well After seeing how Dad and Son have now been talking and the opening of the OCC Cafe Thought we should have a nice size GTG up there...

Post up with your thoughts.. It's a very nice drive up there and the trees will look nice for a good photo shoot.. Anyway here is more info..

For those of you in the NY/LI/Ma/Ct area I can think of some good meeting places for the caravan up.. So lets GO!!!!

October 19, 2012
    OCC CAFE GRAND OPENING
    http://www.orangecountychoppers.com/events/occ-5k10k-event

October 19, 2012
    OCC CAFE GRAND OPENING

We are excited to announce the Grand Opening of the Newburgh, NY OCC Cafe location is scheduled for October 19, 2012. We will announce more information as we draw closer to the opening date. For progress on the Cafe construction, and news about the restaurant, visit the OCC Cafe Facebook page.
    We are excited to announce the Grand Opening of the Newburgh, NY OCC Cafe location is scheduled for October 19, 2012. We will announce more information as we draw closer to the opening date. For progress on the Cafe construction, and news about the restaurant, visit the OCC Cafe Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/OccCafe

October 20, 2012
    -OCC 5K/10K EVENT

To register for the race click here

For information about the race, visit www.orangecountychoppers5k.com

Grab your running shoes and head to Orange County Choppers on Saturday, October 20, 2012 to help us support our local community with the Run for Chris Family Day 5K / 10K event!

The goal of the event is promote motorcycle safety: Share the Road with Motorcycles. The net proceeds of the 5K Run/Walk and 10K Run will benefit a local gentleman, Christopher Warren, who was recently injured in a motorcycle accident in Montgomery, NY. Chris, who did not have insurance at the time of the accident, lost an arm and a leg. The funds raised by this event will help to cover his hospital bills and ultimately assist in the end goal of attaining prosthetics for Chris.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Ok update guys... Just got a email from Storm one of the guys at OCC

If you can please change the date to the 21st there is a car meet set for that date. Coming during the 5k/10k might be difficult.so Sunday the it will be the 21st

3. Enkeiavalanche

Well I was up at the shop on Fri.. They would like to see a nice turn out for the show on the 21st..

Photo-0318.jpg The restaurant is shaping up fast. They were working on this inside. Photo-0317.jpg Photo-0319.jpg And Jason still has his Avalanche. Photo-0320.jpg So post up if you are going to come...

4. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

I would like to see the headquarters and new cafe but I just have too much going on that weekend. It is a great Idea though I hope some can show up from GMTC.

5. Enkeiavalanche

A week to go.... Lets go Guys in the NE Wake UP!!!!!

6. Enkeiavalanche

Ok just got some info from OCC the Car/truck show is being put on by twisted visionz car club So anyone here wanna Come?

7. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

Id be down if you guys are still goin. Will check back in tomorrow.

8. Enkeiavalanche

I should be there by 12ish Sun.. So come on Down.... Trying to get more people..

9. mikes77truck

mikes77truck New Member

Ok, Ill see what I can do.

10. Enkeiavalanche