1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How about CALIFORNIA? Anybody out there?

Discussion in 'CA - SoCal Chevy Truck Club' started by theindnman, Feb 2, 2011.

1. theindnman

theindnman Member

Anybody out there from California?
  2. JRD761

JRD761 Rockstar 100 Posts

Yup! Palmdale here.. (Southern Cali)
  3. jbjohnson92f

jbjohnson92f Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

born and raised in Los Alamitos(Orange County)
  4. 5.3silverado

5.3silverado Rockstar

Born & Raised In City Of Orange, Orange County. .
  5. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

US Navy Stationed in Monterey, CA.
  6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

7. Lake Forest, Ca here..................
  8. Huey

Huey New Member

Great idea on getting together. My son owns 2003, 4 x 4, LS1500 4.6 with 5 speed and also lives in Santa Cruz. I know we're both eager to learn more and share our experiences with our 1500. Not sure were best area is but would suggest San Jose as place to start. I know Drake is in Marina and hopefully he will read this and we can start a local group discussions.

Sharing info is what we all thrive on. I would like to know what is the best "Shock" for just driving. I've been advised, this week, that "FOX" is coming out with truck shocks! Many of you may know them from the 2 wheel world. Who's had the best luck with replacement AM/FM radios and the such. How about upgrading seats in truck, best body shop or speciality shop for trucks, tinting for windows, replacing stuff in general.

Let me know where and when so we can meet. Bob
  9. Drake_korthos

Drake_korthos Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

All for local meetin's! Can't say I've done too much to the truck aside from basic mechanical upgrades and some lighting upgrades, but those have been interesting in their own ways (was tryin to beat the clock with the CAI install!).:glasses:
  10. thatchevytruckguy

thatchevytruckguy New Member

Garden Grove here!