1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How about this weather?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Mean_Green_95, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 New Member 1000 Posts

After tropical storm Lee, the weather down here in my neck of the woods has severely cooled down. I drove to work this morning and ate my breakfast in the truck with the windows down. I was incredibly comfortable too. I love this weather!
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

It also cooled off alot here in lower Alabama. We've had the windows and doors open all day, nice change from all the 90-100 degree days. The dog is loving it.:great:
  3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Active Member 1000 Posts

63 degrees today and nothing but rain, rain and more rain with more rain in the forecast.
  4. Mean_Green_95

We've had some serious rain and wind this way. Bt I'll welcome all that rain and wind for this lovely temp.
  5. silveradotrailblazer

It's 65 degrees today and a cool breeze. Had 6.5" of rain here from Sunday AM to Monday PM. We needed the rain here. Pond is now back to normal. The dog is still loving it.
  6. Mean_Green_95

The weather is so great, I just went and vacuumed my truck, cleaned a little grit off the valve covers, simple-greened my floor mats, and did a few other little things just because I wanted to be outside.
  7. silveradotrailblazer

Just finished planting fall carrots. It was a perfect day to do some planting.
  8. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

We had a hot July here and then a milder than I consider normal August. I think we are in for a hard winter.
  9. Mean_Green_95

Maybe so, but I love when I can drive the 41 miles to school with the windows down and enjoy the cool temperatures. I wish it was like this year-round.
  10. Caddiac

Caddiac New Member 1000 Posts

Oh I agree! We had 63 this morning. I just figure there will be a price to pay a couple months down the road. That's okay though since I can deal with cold much better than hot.