How about this...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Lexi_Girl4801, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

She does nice work., no point leaving just the one side light out. :lol:

2. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I let my girl K drive my other girl "Coors 'Megatron' Light" today and a good friend who is a girl drive her one night when the BAC was above .002 (legal limit for a minor). I'll let my dad take her anywhere because I know he'll take it easy. Once I get her all fixed up I'll let maybe 2 people drive it...my sig other and me.

3. JohnnyZJ

JohnnyZJ New Member

wife drives mine, neighbor drives it too.

its just a vehicle ;)

they don't drive my jeeps though ;)

4. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 3 Years 1000 Posts

:lol:If I am not the one behind the wheel it is called grand theft auto, and you will not want to deal with me when I find you.

5. GMCErica

GMCErica Rockstar 3 Years GMTC Chick 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I am going to post... No-one drives my 'Voy... My sister drove it once, when I got drunk for my going away party when I left Ontario and moved to BC... LOL Other than that, Sorry... My man can buy his own... haha and my friends can ride in the back seat...

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'd might let Amac drive my truck if I got to drive Lil Sis (her truck). How about that?

7. TexasTechRaider

TexasTechRaider Member 2 Years 500 Posts

I have full coverage on my vehicles, I don't mind if anyone drives the Tahoe, it sits anyways and never really moves. My new Cruze well I really don't care but the Silverado.. You really have to be on my good side for me to let you drive her and if you mess up just once kiss the keys goodbye to her and every other vehicle I own forever. Seriously though, we'll have problems if something happens!
    [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] hurry this is your chance, grab Surreals truck and bring it to Texas! We can make a party out of it!

8. SuperDutyZ5.3

SuperDutyZ5.3 New Member

Funny stuff

:lol:Let my girl drive mine sunday, 3rd day after completion. She knocked off the pole that hangs in the drive through at MC DONALDS n said "stuped pole why did they hang that so low" hahahahaha!!! I told her pull in a parking spot cause i would rather eat inside.

9. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

It's a 1973 Z28 Camaro. Original 350, original rear end, and a Tremec TKO 600 5 speed manual transmission. I do plan on putting a T56 in at some point though. Retaining the mechanical clutch though (which was retained when the previous owner put the TKO 600 in). I actually prefer that over a hydraulic clutch to be honest. At least the ones on the early 2nd gens have a pretty good feel to them.

10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thats sweet. The t56 is a nice tranny have it in the cobras. And hydraulic clutches are difficult. I'd only use it if ur crammed for space