How about this...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Lexi_Girl4801, Jul 23, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Curky

Curky New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My 16yr old daughter does. I figured if she gets in an accident she is safer in it than the women’s leased kia with a thousand and one air bags. She goes on no roads more than 35mph anyway.
  2. UpsetProps

UpsetProps New Member 100 Posts

My girlfriend gets to drive me home in mine when I am drunk.

Or on long road trips when I am tired.

She is a good driver, drives 2500s and F-250s for work.
  3. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My wife drives the truck. my daughter sort of drives the truck (shes 5):gasp:. Cant say I have a problem letting people I know drive it, but there are definately people I know I wouldnt let drive it.
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

i should have said my wife can handle it fine on the interstate and so on(the 05 anyway, hasnt driven the new one the interstate yet) but in town and in parking lot she dosnt like it as much due to the size. i evne found myself a few times wondering just how far the fenders stick out on the 11. my 03 and 05 were basically the same truck, so those were fine, since i was used to em, the 11 is taking a bit.

Alex
  5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt New Member 100 Posts

It's not so much difficult (actually my current mechanical clutch requires more force than most hydraulic clutches I've had), but there's a lot more variation on how hydraulic clutches are set. Plus it's just another part to break.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

How naughty...

Too much info....

:sign0020:
  7. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

dear lord surreal, that made me crack up.

Alex
  8. AMac

AMac New Member 100 Posts

Haha...anyone who passes me their keys would have their vehicle in good hands. If I'm paying for the gas/diesel I'll drive slow to attain the best fuel economy, I'm aware of drivers around me, I won't get it dirty, I won't park it next to a bunch of beat up cars/trucks, and if I think it's dirty I'll likely detail it for you too :great:
  9. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My wife has driven my truck a few times. My cousin drove it once. The only reason he was driving was because we were on a road trip and I had just got done working a 12 hr night shift. The wife doesn't like to drive it "cause it"s to big" she also doesn't want to have to come home and tell me she dented it in anyway.
  10. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

My Richmond 5speed came with one, they self adjust i so it was no issue but it made me have to cut on some of my tranny hump. it's as stiff as my cobra which isnt something you wanna drive in downtown atlanta around 5