1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Football How bout them Packers?!!!!

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by hotrodking86, Oct 17, 2011.

1. hotrodking86

hotrodking86 New Member 100 Posts

Yes, I said it. I have been a lifelong Packer fan, who else is with me here? They are a group of quiet guys who get the job done, you never see them changing their names or are in the news for misconduct. I have waited a long time for the new reign of the Packers to start and it is here better than ever!
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
  2. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

You know if you want you can stay at my house all winter (30 min. from Lambeaui field) and i will stay in Riverside Ca. for the football season. This way you can get all of the Packer highlites you can Handle. When they win on Sundays, thats all the news we hear for the next 2 days.
  3. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

How bout you both go to hell! LOL...

Life long Vikes fan here! sadly they really have only had one or two seasons worth watching in my life!
  4. hotrodking86

You are right they stink, actually I can smell them all the way in California!
  5. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

my sisters a pack fan. Me on the other hand its all about DA RAAAIIIIDAHS. Unfortunately our qb broke his collar bone on sunday.
  6. murdog94

Yeah we know LOL.. we shall see as the QB of the future gave us a look last night and he looked pretty good for his first real NFL appearance. and we have a solid offense and defense and the best RB in the nfl (you cannot deny that AP is the best on the field) we just need someone that can play the air game and get it where it needs to be!

And dont get me wrong im not a pack fan since im a Vikes fan but the funny thing is everyone in MN roots for the Pack when the vikes dont make it to the playoffs, because we would rather they win than anyone else!
  7. hotrodking86

That's interesting, I thought for sure the Vikings fans die whenever the Packers win a playoff game.
  8. marko54

marko54 New Member 100 Posts

Thats okay, i was actually a Closet vikings fan when Farve joined them. It was great to see him in decent looking uniforms for a change. I like following teams and players with some baggage and skeletons in their closet. No controversy within the team then they are Boring like the packers. When i moved to Cheesehead land in 1992, everyone said i would be a Packer Backer eventually. Sorry, but not in my lifetime.
  9. murdog94

Ahh the vikes will get better eventually LOL...

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

As to the diehards when the vikes arent in the playoffs we need a team to root for!
  10. hotrodking86

Easy now man, boring like the Packers? Now now, no need to go and say that. FAVRE, was good on the Vikings for one year, last year he showed his true colors again. I have been a Favre fan my whole life, but he really ruined his legacy the last year or two.