How can i post Pics in threads of good size? How can i run for truck of the month?

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by MegaTron101, Dec 16, 2011.

1. MegaTron101

MegaTron101 New Member

I cant seem to upload and pics, it lets me but makes me resize it so small an ant would have trouble seeing it.

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Regarding your ??? on uploading photo's, the below link should be able to help you out with this,

Link-Photo's,
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/63970-How-To-Adding-Images-to-your-Posts-on-GMTC

Edit.....If you don't have a Photo-Bucket Account.....that would be something to look at......its free to open one.

On the the Truck of the Month.......at the start of Each Month Mike/Murdog will open the Nomination's for Truck of the Month, once again the below thread will help you out with any questions you have,

Link,
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/showthread.php/12954-ROTM-Nomination-Guide-Enter-your-vehicle-in-the-Ride-of-the-Month

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

When you attach a photo, it will automatically attach the thumbnail-size of the photo.

In the post, when someone clicks on the thumbnail, the full photo will show up.

... when you see the thumbnail when you are in edit mode just double-click on the image and you can then change the size of it.

4. MegaTron101

MegaTron101 New Member

truck 2.jpg

this is as big as it will let me approve. but thamks i will mess with it

5. Jimmeh

Jimmeh Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

I just use photobucket and attach the links that have around it.

6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

* Choose 'Image' from the icon bar when posting a new message
    * Pick it from your computer and upload it ... or input a URL
    * Double-click the small thumbnail image once it shows up in the message you are crafting
    * Mark the radio button next to 'Full Size'
    * Click 'OK'
    * And you will get full-size image attachments such as this one:
    My_Ride.jpg

Surreal