1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How did I manage 38 YEARS without this piece of glory?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Oct 2, 2011.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

This is a happy day, all is right with my slice of the world now that my true love has come to me.

** Be sure to "LIKE" this post (on the lower-right corner of each post) if you're with me and maybe not OCD but think that a little bit of organization goes a long way. **

[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2011
  2. mudpuppy

mudpuppy New Member

:lol: glad your happy. please however explain how you make love to your true love. this one has got me thinking and well im a lil stumped.
  3. TrailLeadr

TrailLeadr New Member 1000 Posts

Congrats Steve, those are pretty handy.

Mudpuppy,
    Some things are better left unsaid. I don't think I want the visuals. lol
  4. ChevyFan

HAHA, I even made a label for the place that I will store my label maker and supplies. :)

I'M NOT OCD! BUT I GOT HERE AS FAST AS I COULD!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Notice I made a place for the GMTC supplies and stickers to go? See, now I'm getting organized.
  5. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

very nice lable makers are awesome, my dad had one when i was little and had to hide it from me, i made labels for everything in the house
  6. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Oh jimmony now Steve is going to label his kids, and his computer etc... your wife will end you before the week is out i bet! LOL. and that is why i dont have one i prefer to keep breathing haha
  7. ChevyFan

Now that's what I'm talking about! I think I'm going to have to do that with my oldest boy.

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Huh, I actually was about to put a label on each of my computers so I know what each one does and which switch number it's on for the KVM switch. I have my main development computer (that needs a label for sure), then my media server computer (have to label that one) and then my junk testing laptop (have to figure out what to call that "Junk Testing Laptop" maybe?). Then I have different external hard drives with different stuff on it, I'm gonna have to label those too.
  8. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member 1000 Posts

Awesome to have a label maker to go with your fantastic organizational skills Steve!! Whats not to like!
  9. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Label makers are the devils tools, but when you label the first kid or wife you do need to post a pic.
    I've got one of those somewhere around here but I cant find it because I forgot to label the drawer I put it in.
  10. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

lmao!!!!!!!