How did you enjoy your truck today?!?

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Beachbourbon, Feb 24, 2017.

1. Warreneaux

Warreneaux Member

Same here on the name "Burby". Seems the only name that fits it.
    I love my "Burby".
    Earl

2. Beachbourbon

Beachbourbon Active Member 100 Posts

Brake bleeding, new power booster, new master cylinder. The booster was leaking,, but the master cylinder was good. But hey, it's coming off anyway, might as well replace it now...cheap insurance against failure. You can see the fluid is now crystal clear.
    IMG_0605.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG

thegawd likes this.
  3. Beachbourbon

Beachbourbon Active Member 100 Posts

IMG_0608.JPG
    IMG_0612.JPG Oh, and I also had The company of my dog and my bourbon! (He hates pictures)

thegawd likes this.
  4. thegawd

thegawd Rockstar 2 Years 1000 Posts

Passenger door was squeaking........ so all hinges, latches, handles, ALL seats and anything else that moves was liberally sprayed down with a wd40 silicon spray. I recently bought this product and havent used it on the truck like this yet, so this is a test. Iv used it on many other things and I like it. nothing is squeaking period. It leaves the paint very nice n shiny. I emptied the can, truck smells really good. HAHA

Beachbourbon likes this.
  5. thegawd

thegawd Rockstar 2 Years 1000 Posts

HAHA my dog hates pics as well! I can see the look on his face saying, "hurry up n get it over with! I got things to smell and stuff to chace." At least thats what I get from my dog. We have 6 kids right..... so Brena, (our dog) will sit for a couple pics and be happy but you know I gotta take like 30 pics cuz I have so many kids and they wont all smile at once and not screw around... they wont all quite listen as well as the dog initially does. HAHAHAHAHAH :)

Wouldn't have it any other way

CHEERS!

Al

Beachbourbon likes this.