1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

How Did You Hear About This Website? All Members Please Respond!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by ChevyFan, Jan 29, 2007.

?

How Did You Find GMTruckClub.com?

1. Google

81.8%
  2. Facebook / Twitter

2.9%
  3. Yahoo / Bing

7.2%
  4. Another website

7.7%
  5. Referred by a Friend

2.9%
  6. Saw a club sticker

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Redneck gasman

Redneck gasman New Member

Just picked up a 98 s10 beater/project truck googled s truck forum and this site showed up so I jumped in. Looking to put a 383 and a posi in at some point!
  2. Bowtieloyal

Bowtieloyal New Member

I googled "my 2003 suburban is making a rubbing sound" but about anything with the word chevy or suburban gets a hit from this site.
  3. GM Garage Girl

GM Garage Girl New Member

Hello everyone,

I found out about this group through another forum I am somewhat active in.
    I grew up around GM vehicles, My dad is always driving one of the latest GM trucks and my mom was always in a General Motors car. My dad currently has a 2012 Chevy Silverado he lets me take for a spin when I ask.

My husband runs a tree service, so we are rough on our vehicles, and we buy older trucks and cars cash so that our work is all profit. We have a 1992 Ford F-350 Diesel, 1999 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, 1999 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4 and a 1999 Dodge 1500 van. I have helped service all the vehicles, as well as our diesel stump grinder, chipper and even the chainsaws! My mechanical knowledge is vast due to my upbringing and our current line of work.

We have other hobby items as well such as a class A rv, a boat, we like buying older models and fixing them up so we can make money, have fun and not go in debt!
  4. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If you look at the poll, the window stickers have zero votes. I think we need to get some more stickers our there! [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION]
  5. King Nothin

King Nothin New Member

As someone said "I stumbled on it " trying to find a cause for fuel system electrical issue.
  6. dmishler

dmishler New Member

Nothin' but GOOGLE. Looked under Chevy c1500.
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Awesome. Keep them coming in guys (and gals).
  8. Hammertyme

Hammertyme New Member

Just flick'in through! Anybody have a 1954 3100 series p/u?
  9. Hammertyme

Hammertyme New Member

I have a over heating prob in my 54! A 350 crate motor with 6500 miles and a rebuilt 3 core rad. Anyone help me?
  10. USAF-Suburban

USAF-Suburban New Member 100 Posts

Where is the "I can't remember" option? :) It's been quite a few years now ( I think I joined back in mid 2008 timeframe). But, if I had to guess, I think I was searching online for assistance with some sort of issue I was having at the time and came across it... Nonetheless, glad I found it.